Location attributes set is the template used when creating a new Vendor's location. The attribute set determines the fields and values (location attributes) available for each vendor's location when they are creating and editing their locations/warehouse. This behaves just like the Vendor Attributes Sets.
There is a default set of attributes already included in the store. However, if you need to create specific types of information for your vendor's location, you might need to create a new attribute set to better manage your vendor's locations.
1. Log in to Omnyfy Marketplace Backend. On the Admin sidebar, go to Marketplace Management > Vendor Type > Location Attribute Sets.
2. You will find a list of existing location attributes sets available. To create a new one, click Add Attribute Set. To change an existing attribute set, choose from the list. IMPORTANT: Make sure that the existing attribute sets cannot be used for what you need, before creating a new one.
3. Enter a Name for the new location attribute set. You can edit the name after.
4. Choose a Based On option. This is a template to base the new location attribute set on, and it will make it easier to create this new set.
5. Click Save.
6. To change the location attributes used for this set, drag and drop from one list to the other. The Groups list shows the attributes already assigned to this set, and the Unassigned Attributes list shows attributes not being used on this set.
7. It is possible to create a new Group to structure the attribute set, by clicking on Add New and entering a name for the new group.
8. After arranging the correct attributes at the groups and completing the attribute set, click Save.