The Vendor Gallery enables Vendors and Marketplace Owners to add a gallery feature to their Vendor Storefront. Each gallery consist of multiple albums with a collection of videos and/or images. Customers can access these galleries when visiting the Vendor page on the Marketplace.
To create and manage Vendor Gallery, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to Omnyfy Marketplace Backend. On the Admin sidebar, go to Marketplace Management > Business and Location > Manage Gallery
2. The list will contain all the albums created. Vendors only have access to their own gallery, and Marketplace Owners can manage all Vendors Galleries.
3. To edit one album, click on Edit. To create a new one, click on "Add New Album".
4. Enter the information about the new album.
Name: Enter the name of the album that will appear for customers when they access the Vendor page.
Description: Enter the description of the album. This information may appear for customers, depending on the Marketplace design.
Vendor: If you are the Marketplace Owner, choose a Vendor to assign the album to. If you are a Vendor, the field will be populated automatically.
Location: Choose one or multiple locations this album relates to. If the Marketplace design is set to show Location page instead of Vendor page, the album will only be shown on the specific location/s chosen here (when Vendor has more than one location). Otherwise, all the albums will appear on the Vendor page for customers.
Status: Set the status to Active to enable on the Front-end.
5. Go to the Images tab to add images and videos to the album.
6. Click on "Browse to find" or drag images to the Vendor album page to add the images.
7. Choose the image to be used as the gallery cover image when customers access the Vendor Page. To match the layout and design, the cover image should be square. Click on the image and choose the Thumbnail option.
8. To add videos, click on "Add Video".
9. Enter the information about the video.
URL: Enter the URL for the video.
Title: Enter a title for the video. This information may be visible to customers depending on the design.
Description: Enter a description for the album. This information may be visible to customers depending on the design.
Preview Image: Choose an image to be the cover image for the video.
When complete, click on Save. The video will be included in your album.
10. When all the images, videos and information about the new album is complete, click on Save. The album will be available for customers when accessing the Vendor or Location page.