The Omnyfy Distance Rates Shipping Method allows Marketplace Owner and Vendors to set prices for shipping based on the distance between the Vendor and Customer locations, also using weight as a condition. Vendors can only update their own prices, and Marketplace Owners can manage the default marketplace prices and Vendors prices as well. To read more about the rules and application of this Shipping Method, please go to the Rules and Application guide.
To create new Distance Shipping rates, follow the steps below.
Creating new Shipping Rates
Log in to Omnyfy Marketplace Backend. On the Admin sidebar, go to System > Data Transfer > Import
2. Choose the Entity Type "Distance Shipping Import"
3. Download the Sample File spreadsheet and add the information to be created
IMPORTANT: Please refer to Rules and Application guide to understand about the spreadsheet columns
4. Save the spreadsheet in CSV format
5. Inform the import behavior and the file to import
Import Behavior: Choose Add/Update
Stop on Error: Leave the Default Stop on Error. Do not change
Allowed Errors Count: Leave the Default 10. Do not change
Field separator: Leave the Default ,. Do not change
Multiple value separator: Leave the Default ,. Do not change
File to Import:
Select File to Import: Select the file saved on step 4 (csv format only)
Images File Directory: Leave blank
6. Click on Check Data to start the import. This will verify the data on the spreadsheet. Most common mistakes are: wrong IDs, misspelling or spaces inside the cells
7. If Check Data was successful, click on Import