Provider attributes set is the template used when creating a new provider. The attribute set determines the fields and values that will be related to the provider.
There is a default set of usual attributes already included in the store. However, if you need to create specific types of information for your providers, you might need to create a new attribute and attribute set.
Log in to Omnyfy Marketplace Backend. On the Admin sidebar, go to Marketplace Management > Vendor Type > Provider Attribute Set
2. You will find a list of attributes set available. To create a new one, click Add Attribute Set. To change an existing attribute set, choose from the list.
3. Insert the attribute set basic information:
Name: the name of the attribute set
Based On: the template to base the new attribute set on. This will make it easier to create the new set.
4. To change the attributes used, drag and drop from one list to the other. The Group list shows the attributes already assigned to this set, and the Unassigned Attributes list shows attributes not being used on this set.
5. t is possible to create a new Group to structure the attribute set, by clicking on Add New and entering a name for the new group.
6. After arranging the correct attributes at the groups and completing the attribute set, click Save.