Customers can make enquiries about products to vendors through the Store. Vendors can review and manage these enquiries on the backend.
Log in to Omnyfy Marketplace Backend. On the Admin sidebar, go to Products > Inventory > Catalog
2. Choose a product from the list or create a new one
3. Open the Manage Enquiry bottom menu.
4. Set Enable Enquiry to Enable
5. When complete, click Save. Now this product will enable enquiries
Log in to Omnyfy Marketplace Backend. On the Admin sidebar, go to Marketplace Management > Business and Location > Manage Enquiries
2. The list will contain all the enquiries of the vendor. Choose one, click Select and View (To delete the enquiry, choose Delete).
3. The details of the enquiry will be available. The Vendor can check all the information about the enquiry and the product, and send a reply to the customer.
4. When complete, click Action and choose one of the options: Complete, Reopen or Delete