Customers can send Request for Quotation (RFQs) to vendors through the Store. Vendors can review and manage these quotations on the backend.
This process is focused on the steps related to the Customer and the Vendor.
Log in to Omnyfy Marketplace Backend. On the Admin sidebar, go to Sales > Omnyfy Quotations > Quotations
2. The list will contain all the quotations sent to the vendor, with the customer's details, status of the quotation and when it was created. From this list, the vendor can manage all the quotations received.
3. Click View to check the quote and update it.
4. On this page, the vendor can check all the details about the quote and communicate with the customer.
NOTE: Steps 5, 6 and 7 are optional. You can go to step 8 if you don't need these.
5. OPTIONAL - Update the price or the quantity of the product and click Update Products.
6. OPTIONAL - Add products to the quote. Click Add Products on the left menu.
Choose the product from the list and click the checkbox. After adding all the products, click Save Quote & Update.
The products added will be available on the quote information, where the vendor can update the details.
7. OPTIONAL - Create an Order for the RFQ.
8. Change the RFQ status and communicate with the customer.
Change the quote status according to what you have updated. You can send a message to the customer using the Communication text box.
9. After updating all the details, click Save Quote & Update.