After completing the profile, the Vendor will then define the store details. All the information that customers will see when viewing the store page will be defined in this step.
Managing the Frontend Store View
Log in to Omnyfy Marketplace Backend. On the Admin sidebar, go to Marketplace Management > Business and Location > Vendor Frontend Store View
2. Click Edit on the vendor.
3. Enter the information needed. All the fields are mandatory. Main address, phone and description will contain the details informed by the vendor during the signup process.
NOTE: The fields required will change according to the Vendor type informed on Step 2.
4. Upload the Logo and the Banner for the store by clicking Upload. These images are also mandatory to complete this step.
Please note, the marketplace you sign up to may have other attributes, please fill in the information as required.
5. If your store has different locations, you can manage it by clicking Manage Locations or by following the next guide.
6. When complete, click Save