A simple product is a physical item with a single SKU. Simple products have a variety of pricing and of input controls which makes it possible to sell variations of the product. Simple products can be used in association with grouped, bundle, and configurable products.
Log in to Omnyfy Marketplace Backend. On the Admin sidebar, go to Products > Inventory > Catalog
2. The Catalog will open a list of all the products available. To create a new one, choose the Simple Product option, near Add Product.
3. Choose the Attribute set for the new simple product
The attribute set is the template used to create the new product. Depending on the attribute set, different attributes will be required.
4. Enter the Product information
Enable Product: Maintain the option Yes
Product Name: The name of the product
SKU: Accept the Default option entered or choose a new one
Price: Enter the price of the single product
Tax Class: Choose between Taxable Goods or None
Quantity: Enter a positive number. The inventory of the product will not be managed by using this field, but in Inventory management later.
Stock Status: Choose In Stock
Change all the other necessary attributes available. Attributes may change depending on the attributes set.
5. Assign a category for the product. Please note, when assigning a subcategory, all the parents categories need to be marked as well.
6. Open the Content tab.
Insert Long Description and Short Description. These descriptions will appear in the product page.
7. Open the Images and Videos Tab.
Click "Browse to find" and select one image for the product. You can insert as many as needed.
Click Add Video to insert a video for the product. Enter the information needed (URL, Title, Description, Preview Image and assign the role of the video). When complete, click Save to add the video.
7. Open the following tabs ONLY if you need to change a specific Default value:
Request for Quote: Enable to allow Request for Quote (RFQ)
Scheduled Re-purchase: Enable to allow re-purchase
Enable Enquiry: Enable to allow enquiries about the product
Search Engine Optimization: Insert URL Key, Meta title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description if you want to change the default configuration
Related Products, Up-Sells, and Cross-Sells: Insert products related to the new product to appear in the marketplace
Design: Maintain the default
Schedule Design Update: Maintain the default
Gift Options: Enable to allow Gift Messages
PushAssist Notification: Maintain the default
RMA: Enable to allow product return
8. Open the Vendor Information Tab. Select the Vendor that will sell the product.
NOTE: The product must be added on Inventory (Manage Location) after saving. If the product is not added on Inventory, customers will not be able to buy it.
9. When complete, click Save.