Subscriptions enable Marketplace Owners to charge vendors to participate in a marketplace.
Omnyfy's Vendor Subscription Module uses Stripe Subscriptions to receive payments. If you do not have a Stripe Subscription, click here to create a new one.
There are two main steps to creating a Vendor Subscription Plan in Omnyfy.
Step 1: Create a Subscription Plan in Stripe
Step 2: Publish a Subscription Plan in Omnyfy and link it to your Stripe subscription
This article focuses on publishing your Subscription Plan in Omnyfy. To learn how to create Subscription Plans in Stripe, please click here.
Publish a Subscription Plan in Omnyfy and link it to your Stripe subscription
1. Click on Marketplace Management > Subscription Plan from the Omnyfy Admin Menu
2. Click on Add New Plan button on top right
3. Fill in the subscription plan information
a. Status- Status of the Subscription Plan. Deactivating the plan will hide it front the front end and backend, but the subscripted users can still bill on it.
b. Subscription Plan Name- Name of the Subscription Plan - ideally ensure that it matches the tier / plan name in the payment gateway
c. If Free or Not- If the plan is free, set the toggle to Yes. Subscribers do not have to enter payment details for free plans.
d. Payment Gateway ID- The field will display only when the subscription plan type is set to Paid. Copy and Paste the ID from the Payment Gateway Subscription Plan.
e. Price- The field will display only when the subscription plan type is set to Paid. Enter the price of the plan. Note that this price is NOT used for the subscription billing and is only for display purposes in Omnymart. The price that will be billed will the one in the Payment gateway.
f. Interval- The field will display only when the subscription plan type is set to Paid. Select the Interval (e.g. Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Every 3 months, Every 6 months, Annually)
g. Description- Enter the short description (255 characters limit) of the subscription plan to the plain text editor.
h. Button Label- Enter the label of the subscription button. 20 characters limit. For example, Sign Up.
i. Benefits- It can be used to provide benefits offered under this subscription. Please use "|" (vertical line) to separate benefits into different lines. 255 characters limit.
j. Promo Text- Enter the promontion text of the subscription plan. For example, Recommended, Coming Soon, Popular. If this field is empty, don't show any promo message on the front end.
k. Show on Frontend or Not- If the toggle is set No, then the subscription plan will not appear on the front end. Please note, this does not mean the plan is disabled. The marketplace owner can add a vendor to the plan via the backend.
4. Define one off subscription inclusions. Subscription Inclusions enables MO to set the number of specific items that the Vendor has access to as part of their subscriptions. Please note, below inlcusions are one-off. If you would like to define repeated usage, please set in the next section Assign Leads Usage to Plan.
a. Number of Product (one-off)- Define the maximum number of products that a Vendor can create. This includes the number of products that an MO can create on behalf of a Vendor.
b. Number of Kitstore (one-off)- Define the maximum number of Kitstores that a Vendor can create.
c. Number of Request for Quote (one-off)- Define the maximum number of RFQ leads that Vendor can receive
d. Number of Enquiry (one-off)- Define the maximum number of enquiry leads that Vendor can receive either from Product Enquiries or Vendor Page Enquiries
5. Define repeated usage. Please note, the repeat usage is defined on the per interval base.
a. Click on Add button to add a new line.
b. Select the Usage Type.
c. Enter the Usage Count. For example, 10.
Repeat step a to c to create more repeated usage.
6. Link the subscription plan to the vendor type. Go to Marketplace Management> Vendor Types.
7. Link the subscription plan and the vendor types by assigning the subscription plan to vendor types. Once completed, when vendors sign up on the frontend, they will be automatically assigned to the user role and the vendor type.
8. Scroll to Assign User Roles and Subscription Plan.
a. Click on Add button.
b. Select the subscription plan.
c. Select the user role.
Repeat steps a to c to assign more subscription plan and user roles.